TCGs you want to see

Jamie
Site Admin

Re: TCGs you want to see

Post by Jamie »

Kayori wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:51 pm I literally can't even point to the actual year I started Tcg's, but it was definitely before Trading Academy's first run, which was in 2005. I was a member of several others before that with a Freewebs account. I'm one of the OG's. O_O
I remember TA and loved it! Looking at the tcg wiki page for TA, both our member cards are on the example gallery. :lol:
Image Image
Pastelgoth.net
Ace's #1 waifu for laifu
Zerogami's cool mom
Certified old person
Caitlin
Honey Mod

Post by Caitlin »

SalyaDarken wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:29 am I got a Sailor Moon tcg is the works and an everything tcg that is on hold. XD

but I'm up to joining any anime/manga or game tcgs. lol
AWESOME, I'd join an everything one, too! :!: :!:
Caitlin
Honey Mod

Post by Caitlin »

Someone mentioned a cartoon one, too - I'd love that!
Jun

Post by Jun »

Ace wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:16 amDigimon
100% would be down for a digimon tcg; episodes, characters, op/ed, trasformation scenes lol. I would love it.

There was a really good SM one that included so much of the mediums including the comics and games and such. It had so many decks and everything was pretty well wanted haha. So I would love something liek that for a few series. Marvel maybe but then again with such a long history id probably be like Mmm with some era of cards and decks haha.

I havent seen a YGO once since maybe 2003? so i wouldnt mind that or maybe even precure. I am open for the mini tcgs of one media series again haha
Loki

Post by Loki »

For playing TCGs, I would like to see a good Harry Potter one. I also enjoy Sailor Moon, other animes, manga, topics like music and books.

For those mentioning Phoenix Down, I do miss it a lot and would love to bring it back. I have been working on bringing it back but doing more rpgs than just Final Fantasy. I feel that could give a good variety with side quests as well as decks.
SalyaDarken

Post by SalyaDarken »

Caitlin wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:31 pm
SalyaDarken wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:29 am I got a Sailor Moon tcg is the works and an everything tcg that is on hold. XD

Alright I'll let you know when my Everything tcg opens up again. ^_^
Caitlin
Honey Mod

Post by Caitlin »

SalyaDarken wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:57 am
Caitlin wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:31 pm

Alright I'll let you know when my Everything tcg opens up again. ^_^
YAAY! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

Loki wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:47 pm For playing TCGs, I would like to see a good Harry Potter one. I also enjoy Sailor Moon, other animes, manga, topics like music and books.
I would love to say I want a Harry Potter one but I am updating all my old tcgs pages and I forgot how often I would join an Harry Potter TCG and it would shortly shut down. I curse them I guess lol

I would love another music one, jpop or western. I just started playing again so I am taking it easy. Sailor Moon would be another I would join.
scott

Post by scott »

A video game TCG. This reply also doubles as a plea to be staffed on any future video game TCGs.
auriianna

Post by auriianna »

What about a Harvest Moon / Stardew Valley game?