Missed TCGs

Jamie
Site Admin

Missed TCGs

Post by Jamie »

This is always a fun topic! There are so many that I've played over time that I seriously miss!!

5"x7.5" - this was one of my favorite anime tcgs, it was honestly really unique and really challenging which I really liked! Mastering a deck in that tcg honestly felt like an accomplishment lol.

Bon Appetit - this was the first food tcg I remember ever seeing and even though the cards are not the prettiest, it honestly had such an impact on the tcg community. It was an absolutely massive tcg and was so fun. I think the same owner(s) also opened one called Shopping Mall which was fun and really unique, but shorter lived.

Delicate Flower - pretty much all of Rahenna's tcgs I miss honestly, but DF was my favorite one and one of the few yuri tcgs I've ever seen..

Folklore - this was one of the few myths/legends tcgs I've seen and it was honestly my favorite for a really long time, I was heartbroken when it finally closed.

Odulation - got me into jpop, I was so committed to that tcg and played pretty much constantly.

Sugarful - or really any and all of Sepia's tcgs. Sugarful had one of the most gorgeous templates.

Victory Road - I only got to play this one for a few months before it closed and it was honestly my favorite Pokemon tcg.
Pastelgoth.net
Ace's #1 waifu for laifu
Zerogami's cool mom
Certified old person
Mysti

Re: Missed TCGs

Post by Mysti »

I miss Folklore too!

Also Mint (I really really liked the cards and templates) and Random Encounter (I still have my stuff from there.) I was also really active in 1-Up (both incarnations) and, well, your Overdrive. I think I still have tons of mastery badges from all, because I kept being afraid of losing them (but I lost quite a few from other TCGs anyway, especially the older animanga/games ones.)
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

I am in the process of uploading all my old tcgs (so many cards so it is taking FOREVER!) but it is taking me down memory lane. I currently uploading all the old cards from my Evolution game. I am a big nerd so I love how specific I got, and divided all the animals by genus and order. I learned about a lot of new animal species. I very much do not have the time anymore. I remember spending LOTS of time finding the images.

I also miss Celluloid. It was just so different. And since I helped with the decks, I remember getting so excited when a band or pop group would release a new PV and I would then have enough music videos to make a new member deck haha Maybe I just miss the days when I had enough time to just watch lots of jpop/vk music videos

I'll probably pop over here periodically as I upload new TCG decks XD
Loki

Post by Loki »

I definitely miss 5"x7.5". It was so unique and I loved trying to 100% every deck.

I also miss Synthesis. It was such a great Final Fantasy tcg.

I also see you said Delicate Flower. I joined that also and totally loved the decks.