TCGs you want to see

Mysti

Re: TCGs you want to see

Post by Mysti »

auriianna wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:23 am What about a Harvest Moon / Stardew Valley game?
You mean like one focusing on farming sims? There are so many out there it seems a bit of a shame to limit it to two series.
auriianna

Post by auriianna »

I know there is more, those are the first two that popped into my head currently due to those are the only ones I actively play, though Dinkum is another.
auriianna

Post by auriianna »

Bountiful - Farming Game TCG
Harvest Moon - All games that had been released
Stardew Valley - Small town fighting the Joja Corporation/ Or betraying the town and working for Joja.
Dinkum - Australian Outback
Google play - Games
Township
Sunrise Village - Starting to play that
Cozy Islands - Not sure just downloaded it.

Any other games?
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

I kindof miss a TCG with music video cards but would have a LARGE selection of music videos by one artists. I am looking at my old trading card games with jpop/kpop/cpop videos and I remember collecting so many decks of one artist.
Jamie
Site Admin

Post by Jamie »

Jennifer wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:26 pm I kindof miss a TCG with music video cards but would have a LARGE selection of music videos by one artists. I am looking at my old trading card games with jpop/kpop/cpop videos and I remember collecting so many decks of one artist.
Is this a call to re-open La Musica LOL
Pastelgoth.net
Ace's #1 waifu for laifu
Zerogami's cool mom
Certified old person
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

Jamie wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:21 am
Jennifer wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:26 pm I kindof miss a TCG with music video cards but would have a LARGE selection of music videos by one artists. I am looking at my old trading card games with jpop/kpop/cpop videos and I remember collecting so many decks of one artist.
Is this a call to re-open La Musica LOL
haha maybe. I am actually in the process of uploading all the replay cards to organize in the "old" section. It is gonna take awhile XD I think I started to get all nostalgic with all the asian pop card games and odulation. Odulation did a great job of making LOTS of decks for one artist.