Round 10 - Diets & Allergies

Simple, answer some survey questions and receive cards as a thank you.
Caitlin
Honey Mod

Re: Round 8 - Diets & Allergies

Post by Caitlin »

Kayori wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:08 am I have no allergies of any kind, nor am I lactose intolerant. I just have a few things I tend to not eat because I've never liked them. Fruit-wise I'll eat apples, but I don't like apple sauce or juice, I've also never been fond of pineapple, coconut, or cantaloupe. On the veggie side, I don't like corn, cucumbers or squash mostly, and carrots I can't stand if they are cooked, doesn't matter how they're cooked unless the seasoning masks the "cooked carrot flavor.. I also hate cooked spinach, but I'll happily eat it raw. Otherwise I'll generally try anything, even if it has something I don't like in it, but if the ingredient I don't like overpowers everything else, it's a turn off.
I totally agree with you about spinach. I hate creamed spinach or spinach that's cooked or steamed... But I love raw spinach in a salad, rather than lettuce in a salad.

Kayori
Image Image
Survey (Round #): bloodorange05, pho17

Ouji
Image Image
Survey (Round #): redlicorice20, nasilemak19
auriianna

Post by auriianna »

Before having surgery, I couldn't have anything with nuts, small seeds, or any kind of roughage {salads, greens leaf veggies.} Due to my medical condition now, I am good I can have fruits and salads I had to give up at the time. Though I get headaches from too much peanut butter other than that I don't really have any allergies. I had diverticulitis and it was a pain.
Ouji
Honey Mod

Post by Ouji »

Auriianna:
Image Image
Survey (Round 8): cupcake08, strawberry15