Round 3 - Favorite Beverage

Simple, answer some survey questions and receive cards as a thank you.
Jun

Re: Round 3 - Favorite Beverage

Post by Jun »

Im very much a drink person. Uh as for favorite, i am a fan of plain seltzer.

I do drink a lot of Teas though; cold and warm. Especially if you have milk in it like a rose milk tea or something hahaha. Anything with a nice earthy flavor i think is good. Add Kombucha to the mix, I usually like a lot of those as well.
portia
Honey Mod

Post by portia »

scott - ah, I feel you re: oj
Image Image
Survey (Round 3): rockcandy08, honey06

lex - i love peppermint hot chocolate XD
Image Image
Survey (Round 3): chiaseed09, angelfoodcake02

caitlin - ah, same. i drink mostly water.
Image Image
Survey (Round 3): tteokguk07, blt11

jun - i love tea (:
Image Image
Survey (Round 3): orangejuice03, wontonsoup12
Kupo

Post by Kupo »

My absolute favorite would have to be strawberry lemonade, I think! I get it whenever I see it in the store or go out to a restaurant that has it. It's a really refreshing drink to have in the summer time! If I can't have that, my go to is either lemon iced tea (for the summer time), gingerale, or white hot chocolate!
Emelie

Post by Emelie »

I drink a lot of Monster Energy Zero Ultra, at lease one can a day so I guess thats my favorite haha. I want to stop drink it so often though because Monster is so expensive and I want to keep my teeth when I'm old. I'm gonna replace it with carbonated water soon. Addicted to bubbles lol.
2nd is Pepsi Max Cherry but can't really find the Cherry flavor where I am :(
Loki

Post by Loki »

I recently discovered that Swissmiss makes this Dark Chocolate hot chocolate mix. It is so delicious and has become one of my must haves. The chocolate flavor is so rich I even used it once as creamer in my coffee.
Nova

Post by Nova »

My favorite is spice tea. There's a mix my mom and grandmother made with Tang, instant tea with lemon, and some spices that always make me think of home. My mom still sends me some almost every winter around the holidays. I even keep some of the mix at my desk at work and it helps me on the rougher days.
portia
Honey Mod

Post by portia »

kupo - ah, strawberry lemonade is great!
Image Image
Survey (Round 3): trifle18, cauliflower12

emelie - ahh, we have a lot of Pepsi Max Cherry here, but little of the regular Pepsi. Wish we could trade XD
Image Image
Survey (Round 3): edamame08, eggsalad15

loki - oh, nice!
Image Image
Survey (Round 3): starbucks16, macadamianut20

nova - ah, so lovely to have something that reminds you of home!
Image Image
Survey (Round 3): bloomingtea19, blackpepper01
rain

Post by rain »

It's very mood and season dependent for me! When it's warm, probably bubble tea. Oolong milk tea with grass jelly is my go-to. I do love a good chocolate milkshake as well when a place gets the icecream:milk ratio right and doesn't overblend it. When it's cold, I love a cup of freshly brewed tea. One of the tea shops I buy from does a herbal blend (Chamomile, Lemon Verbena, Hibiscus, Rose Petals, Lavender) which is so comforting.

trading post: http://tcg.rain.computer/

avatar by miranda & siggie by rowie
Jamie
Site Admin

Post by Jamie »

I'm an unrepentent Coke addict, but only classic coke, I don't like most of the other flavors. Coke Starlight was quite nice though. I also really enjoy teas and I'm slowly being converted to being a coffee drinker, I like caramel lattes a lot, just with a milk substitute preferably oat milk.
Pastelgoth.net
Ace's #1 waifu for laifu
Zerogami's cool mom
Certified old person
Jamie
Site Admin

Post by Jamie »

rain wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:46 am It's very mood and season dependent for me! When it's warm, probably bubble tea. Oolong milk tea with grass jelly is my go-to. I do love a good chocolate milkshake as well when a place gets the icecream:milk ratio right and doesn't overblend it. When it's cold, I love a cup of freshly brewed tea. One of the tea shops I buy from does a herbal blend (Chamomile, Lemon Verbena, Hibiscus, Rose Petals, Lavender) which is so comforting.
rain: sorry this is late!
Image Image
Survey (Round 3): soysauce04, sushi03
Pastelgoth.net
Ace's #1 waifu for laifu
Zerogami's cool mom
Certified old person