Round 5 - Ice Cream Flavor

Simple, answer some survey questions and receive cards as a thank you.
Jamie
Site Admin

Round 5 - Ice Cream Flavor

Post by Jamie »

Guidelines
  • Answer the question as best you can, have fun discussing!
  • If there is a poll, please vote in it!
  • Try to post more than one sentence.
Reward (per post): 2 random cards

Round 1
What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Or, if you can't eat ice cream, what other frozen treat is your favorite?

My answer
Banana ice cream. Topped with caramel, nuts, sliced bananas, and graham cracker crust and that is my ideal ice cream!

Second favorite is cookies & cream, or any cheesecake flavored ice cream.
Pastelgoth.net
Ace's #1 waifu for laifu
Zerogami's cool mom
Certified old person
Elijah

Re: Round 5 - Ice Cream Flavor

Post by Elijah »

okay so one of my grandma's friends runs a paleteria and i used to go there all the time as a kid and get arroz con leche paletas. it's my favorite flavor, the rice adds a neat texture to it and you can't go wrong with cinnamon and milk, and it's got the added nostalgia factor. coconut paletas are also a staple for me, since it's a flavor that's easy to find in stores! we also used to have a place that did dipped paletas, and my go to for that was an avocado paleta dipped in milk chocolate and coconut...

i also like any ice cream that has like, a peanut butter ribbon. i like it better than just peanut butter flavor because it's a fun texture! my go-to for more basic flavors is cookie dough, like i feel like you can find cookie dough ice cream in most american grocery stores so it's a good stand-by if i'm not sure what the selection's like
Kayori

Post by Kayori »

I've like mint chocolate chip since forever, but I also like other flavors like chocolate, nut-derived flavors, and toppings like nuts, certain fruit, and crumbled cookie.
Mysti

Post by Mysti »

Raspberry ripple sandwiched in bread, but only when it's sandwiched in bread. I like it without, but there are other flavours I like better plain, like milk and sweetcorn.

I also enjoy a good green tea ice-cream, and have a horror story involving the time I was given free ice-cream that I thought was green tea flavoured. It turned out to be wasabi ice-cream, which I only discovered after I had happily put a spoonful of flash-frozen hellfire in my mouth. (Note: I like wasabi, and I like ice-cream, but they are not a combination meant for me.)
Loki

Post by Loki »

My most favorite ice cream in the world is Mint Chocolate Chip. I just really like the flavor combination and it's not overly sweet. Only one other thing has come close and it was a Ben and Jerry's flavor that is no longer around called "Late Night Snack". It had chocolate covered potato chips in vanilla ice cream with caramel swirls through it. At least outside of it, I can still dip chips into my ice cream.
Jun

Post by Jun »

Im basic; vanilla or strawberry, i also like melon flavor when thats available.
Had 'cactus' once like 10-15 years ago, it was during this like festival thing. They had a lot of 'exotic' flavors, like a bunch of savory stuff (sauces, tako, ect.) but the cactus one i always remembered kind of liking, but never able to find ever again haha,
Caitlin
Honey Mod

Post by Caitlin »

To be honest, you're most likely to get a shorter answer from me if you asked what ice cream(s) DON'T you like?? :lol:

I basically like all ice creams, but I'm not a huge fan of nuts - I have to be in the mood for them. I will say that I think my absolute favorite is cookies and cream. <3 I also love (not sure what it's called) the one we get with vanilla ice cream and swirls of caramel and tiny little caramel cups in it! They're like Reese's cups, but much smaller and with caramel in them! That ice cream is to die for! Another favorite is white chocolate raspberry :D
scott

Post by scott »

I haven't had ice cream in a while, but I think my favorite flavor is plain vanilla. When I was younger, I was convinced chocolate was the best and I refused to eat any other flavor. I've come to realize chocolate really isn't that great...
rain

Post by rain »

I love the combi of pistachio & dark chocolate, that's my go to most of the time. There was a pop-up in the UK recently that made ice cream flavours based on well-known food items/condiments: https://www.anyahindmarch.com/pages/the ... am-project!

trading post: http://tcg.rain.computer/

avatar by miranda & siggie by rowie
Kupo

Post by Kupo »

My favorite goes between 3 flavors: cookies & cream, chocolate chip, and vanilla ice cream. When I want more of a complex flavor, I go for the cookies & cream, when I want a subtle flavor, I go for the chocolate chip, and when I want an ice cream cone, I reach for the vanilla ice cream. I love the vanilla bean the most, but any vanilla will do!