Round 7 - Pasta Dish

Simple, answer some survey questions and receive cards as a thank you.
auriianna

Re: Round 7 - Pasta Dish

Post by auriianna »

My favorite pasta dish is baked ziti its just noodles, cheese, your favorite pasta sauce, and noodles. You cook it in the oven, then there is my twist on a pasta salad, I used Italian zesty dressing, cucumbers, carrots, peppers {bell peppers}, onions, tomatoes, and your choice of pasta noodles, bowties for me so yea. Then there is Rotel Chicken, cheese, noodles, and Rotel its the only time I will eat anything like mac and cheese. Texture sensitivity... I hate it. I know there is some great food out there I want to try but am unable to. Spaghetti bake with pepperonis so there is that too...
Jun

Post by Jun »

Hmm I mean as basic as it is uh Soba or Udon. Its less on the pasta type and more on what is with it for me. I guess if its souped thats nice, Soba is so good because no soup just sauce, and eating that cold is soo good during the summer. Udon though is so thick so Its always nice, especially when your making certin dishes, it absorbs soo much!

(im including any noodle dish as pasta here. )
Caitlin
Honey Mod

Post by Caitlin »

auriianna wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:14 am then there is my twist on a pasta salad, I used Italian zesty dressing, cucumbers, carrots, peppers {bell peppers}, onions, tomatoes, and your choice of pasta noodles, bowties for me so yea.
We make a kind of pasta salad like that, too! Only we also put feta cheese into it.. Idk my mom makes it a lot.. It's delicious <3 She usually makes it with the curly pasta.. Rotini I think?
Loki

Post by Loki »

Whenever we go somewhere that has pasta dishes (usually some place like Olive Garden), I always, always get Chicken Alfredo. I just love the flavor and I have no idea what they do to make it taste so good but I have never been able to make it as good at home.
auriianna

Post by auriianna »

Caitlin wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:25 pm
auriianna wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:14 am then there is my twist on a pasta salad, I used Italian zesty dressing, cucumbers, carrots, peppers {bell peppers}, onions, tomatoes, and your choice of pasta noodles, bowties for me so yea.
We make a kind of pasta salad like that, too! Only we also put feta cheese into it.. Idk my mom makes it a lot.. It's delicious <3 She usually makes it with the curly pasta.. Rotini I think?
Yep I have used Rotini as well.
raie
Honey Mod

Post by raie »

Kayori:
Image Image
Survey (Round 7): cauliflower13, eggsalad19

Rain:
Image Image
Survey (Round 7): rockcandy02, lavacake13

Caitlin: