Re: TCGs you want to see

Post by SalyaDarken »

I got a Sailor Moon tcg is the works and an everything tcg that is on hold. XD

but I'm up to joining any anime/manga or game tcgs. lol
Jamie
Site Admin

Post by Jamie »

Another one I'm super interested in is a Genshin Impact specifically tcg! I'd make one myself, but then I wouldn't want to play it lol. There would be so much that can be done! Characters obviously, but cutscenes, events, locations, cinematic and character trailers, puzzle decks featuring some official art!
Pastelgoth.net
Ace's #1 waifu for laifu
Zerogami's cool mom
Certified old person
Elijah

Post by Elijah »

genshin specifically would be fun, since it's a series that's currently occupying all my thoughts

i always love video game/anime/manga tcgs too. maybe one that's for openings/endings/etc? i think that could make for some really neat decks
Caitlin
Honey Mod

Post by Caitlin »

Jamie wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:22 am
Kayori wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:56 am
Caitlin wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:54 pm I'd also love to see a TV shows/Movies tcg.
If they make them combined, and not only a "characters" Tcg, it might do better. Like characters, scenes, episodes.
I agree this. I don't watch tv/movies very often (but have been getting into streaming sometimes lately because of Ace) so I don't know many series, but characters, scenes, episodes, etc. for the individual shows I like would give me a lot to collect.
I agree too. I'd also love to see not only characters but episodes or even just scenes from episodes.
Jamie
Site Admin

Post by Jamie »

Elijah wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:13 am genshin specifically would be fun, since it's a series that's currently occupying all my thoughts

i always love video game/anime/manga tcgs too. maybe one that's for openings/endings/etc? i think that could make for some really neat decks
Oh yes! An OP/ED one would be nice. There are so many iconic ones. If it was just OP/ED it would give the owner the opportunity to make decks for lots of series, rather than getting stuck making tons of decks only for a select few series. I haven't played many anime and manga tcgs in the last couple of years because I honestly did not know any of the newer series that they were so heavily focused on.
Pastelgoth.net
Ace's #1 waifu for laifu
Zerogami's cool mom
Certified old person
Kayori

Post by Kayori »

Jamie wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:16 pm
Elijah wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:13 am genshin specifically would be fun, since it's a series that's currently occupying all my thoughts

Oh yes! An OP/ED one would be nice. There are so many iconic ones. If it was just OP/ED it would give the owner the opportunity to make decks for lots of series, rather than getting stuck making tons of decks only for a select few series. I haven't played many anime and manga tcgs in the last couple of years because I honestly did not know any of the newer series that they were so heavily focused on.
Jamie, I feel you... most of Color's new releases I wind up using my release slots for other people. Unless there is a new deck released from a series I like of a character that hasn't been added yet. Or when they release a special deck of a seiyuu, or a series I like in general. I was able to help when they did the scrapbook for Miki Shinichirou, so I tossed Aries Shion from Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas. :D
I miss Loop and Credits though, they were both anime op/end Tcg's. Credits was handled on LiveJournal though, just like Colors... before Colors moved to DreamWidth. LiveJournal basically pulled a My Space, and is no longer what it once was.
Jamie
Site Admin

Post by Jamie »

Kayori wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:31 pm
Jamie wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:16 pm

Jamie, I feel you... most of Color's new releases I wind up using my release slots for other people. Unless there is a new deck released from a series I like of a character that hasn't been added yet. Or when they release a special deck of a seiyuu, or a series I like in general. I was able to help when they did the scrapbook for Miki Shinichirou, so I tossed Aries Shion from Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas. :D
I miss Loop and Credits though, they were both anime op/end Tcg's. Credits was handled on LiveJournal though, just like Colors... before Colors moved to DreamWidth. LiveJournal basically pulled a My Space, and is no longer what it once was.
Gosh I remember when MySpace had their makeover in the 2010s, it was a little weird. I still have a Livejournal account from high school laying around. I really could never get into LJ/DW tcgs, I could never get used to navigating them or how the tcgs are typically formatted. But I understand the appeal!
Pastelgoth.net
Ace's #1 waifu for laifu
Zerogami's cool mom
Certified old person
Star

Post by Star »

I do miss Loop, which was an OP/ED TCG and both Phoenix Down/Liberi Fatali!

Also a Sailor Moon TCG. I know there's a WIP, but I'm impatient. lol

My very first TCG was for Winx, I'd absolutely join that again. Or maybe just... a cartoon one I guess. I'd totally collect Winx, WITCH, Code Lyoko, Oban Star Racers, and the like.
Emelie

Post by Emelie »

I would also love TV shows and movie TCGs. Anime as well. Especially OP/ED because I haven't joined one before.
Cartoon TCG.
K-drama TCG but I don't think I've seen anyone mention this before in the TCG community discord so maybe not that many would join.

I joined my first TCG in January 2021 so I missed out on a lot of TCGs before that.
Kayori

Post by Kayori »

I literally can't even point to the actual year I started Tcg's, but it was definitely before Trading Academy's first run, which was in 2005. I was a member of several others before that with a Freewebs account. I'm one of the OG's. O_O