Round 3 - Favorite Beverage

Simple, answer some survey questions and receive cards as a thank you.
Jamie
Site Admin

Round 3 - Favorite Beverage

Post by Jamie »

Guidelines
  • Answer the question as best you can, have fun discussing!
  • If there is a poll, please vote in it!
  • Try to post more than one sentence.
Reward (per post): 2 random cards

Round 3
This is a simple one - what is your favorite beverage?
Pastelgoth.net
Ace's #1 waifu for laifu
Zerogami's cool mom
Certified old person
Kayori

Re: Round 3 - Favorite Beverage

Post by Kayori »

Coffee! I've loved coffee for years and I just love trying new roasts and flavors. So far some of my favorite coffee companies I have tried are Angelino's Coffee and San Francisco Bay Coffee.
Mysti

Post by Mysti »

Tea! I have too much tea tbh, but I drink different tea depending on my mood. I like coffee too but tea is kind of my go to.
Star

Post by Star »

I've been told pretty much all my life that I drink too much soda, but usually it's the only liquid I can persuade my body to drink with the occasional tea or hot chocolate mixed it. So i guess just kinda.. soda.
Elijah

Post by Elijah »

i love drinks in general so much. i know people say they always have room for desserts, but i think i always have room for drinks instead? i drink mostly iced tea in my day to day life (i have so much loose leaf that i cold brew), and i always love getting drinks from boba shops. right now, my favorite is hojicha lattes. i am also ALL about aguas frescas; my favorite for hot days is lime cucumber, but every flavor is so good tbh. i recently started making horchata myself too, since i can make it using sugar substitutes so i can share it with my mom and my brother-in-law. also, a nostalgic one for me is kalimotxo and its white wine cousin. basically you mix red wine and cola or white wine and some sort of lemon soda (like sprite). my grandma used to make them for me when i was younger when we had dinners at her place, which might sound wild, but apparently it's pretty normal for teens to drink wine with dinner where she grew up in Spain.
auriianna

Post by auriianna »

Um.. That is a bit of a tough one. I like soda cola, sprite, and Fanta orange on occasion. Depending on what I am craving, Milkshakes when I want something cold and sweet, there is a drink at Starbucks called the Medicine Bomb. I absolutely love, its steeped lemonade, with mint tea, peach tea with honey and peppermint and a halls honey cough drop. Thought I want to try Boba Tea or Milk Tea.
portia
Honey Mod

Post by portia »

@Kayori - I love the smell of coffee XD
Image Image
Survey (Round 3): macaroniandcheese19, milkshake20

@Myst - I love tea! It also def depends on my mood.~
Image Image
Survey (Round 3): eastcoastwings09, angelfoodcake17

@Star - I drink soda on occasion. It has a particular sensory input that cannot be replicated by anything else.~
Image Image
Survey (Round 3): greeksalad15, rockcandy18

@Elijah - interesting! I never would have thought of mixing whine with soda.~
Image Image
Survey (Round 3): pulledporksandwich07, chapulines16

@auriianna - that's awesome (: I order sprite + cranberry syrup at Sonic and it tastes just like a Halls cough drop, too!
Image Image
Survey (Round 3): cottoncandy06, wontonsoup01
scott

Post by scott »

I drink a lot of Diet Coke. It's a problem. But, I think my actual favorite beverage would be orange juice. I haven't had it in years because how acidic it is, though. It would be great if there was orange juice you could drink without experiencing crippling heartburn. Until then... Diet Coke.
Lex

Post by Lex »

Hmmm hot chocolate would be my favorite I think, sometimes I have to be in the mood for a specific kind of juice or soda but I'm always ready for hot chocolate even if it's the summer. Plus I don't drink tea or coffee so hot chocolate is my go to cafe drink. I'm also a big marshmallow fan so it gives me an excuse to eat a bunch of marshmallows lol
Caitlin
Honey Mod

Post by Caitlin »

I feel like I have a lot of favorite beverages..... First of all water. It's what I drink the most, and daily. Sometimes I add lemon slices to it, which makes it even better, in my opinion. I also love Sprite. I love to drink iced tea and raspberry iced tea a lot, too.. I usually get the sugar free kind you can mix in a pitcher or a 2 quart container (sometimes we reuse fruit juice containers for it). My last favorite beverage is probably hot chocolate. I drink it instead of coffee (although I do love an iced coffee every once in awhile), and I'll drink it in the winter or the summer! It's an all-year round thing for me. :P